Google Academy for Ads AdWords Shopping Advertising Exam Answers QUESTION – To subdivide products in Shopping campaigns using your own set product structure, you should use: AdWords labels Custom labels Starred items Multiple data feeds Answer –custom labels QUESTION – […]
- Which value proposition do Custom Intent audiences offer advertisers?
- What are the four video ad sequencing frameworks advertisers can use to tell great stories on YouTube?
- TrueView for action ad formats use Smart Bidding to optimize for specific website actions. To do this, what must be enabled in your Google Ads account?
- What’s a key benefit of bumper ads?
- Which statement is true about non-skippable in-stream ads?
- Which statement is true about bumper ads?
- What’s a key benefit of TrueView in-stream?
- Arturo has explained to a client who sells electronics that YouTube’s detailed demographic audiences can impact their advertising efforts. He knows detailed demographics help advertisers reach audiences based on quantifiable characteristics that matter to the client. What are two of these quantifiable characteristics? (Choose two.) Select All Correct Responses
- Following the ABCD framework, what’s one way to attract viewers and give them a reason to watch an ad?
- Which storytelling methods does Google recommend for use within your YouTube campaigns?Which storytelling methods does Google recommend for use within your YouTube campaigns?
- As a YouTube creator, Kieran can reach over two billion active users each month and use platform innovations to generate content that meets users’ needs. YouTube gives him the freedom to express himself, find new opportunities, and make a living while he does it. How does YouTube help creators earn a living?
- Google Video Partners are partnerships formed through which Ad service?
- Based on Google’s ABCDs of designing ads for YouTube, what are two ways Google recommends you connect with your viewers? (Choose two.) Select All Correct Responses
- Janice’s advertising agency landed a client who’d like to understand how media consumption habits have evolved, prior to spending their budget on YouTube. They’re mobile-focused and would like to know the percentage of YouTube watch-time that takes place on mobile devices. What percentage of YouTube watch-time is on mobile devices?
- Drew has a client who’s wavering on whether or not to add YouTube to their online advertising strategy. Which benefits of YouTube audience solutions should Drew present for his client’s consideration?