Two best practices Francis should adopt are: Optimize the campaign’s ad rotation for clicks or conversion actions. Include three to five ads, and at least three extensions in each ad group. Because Ad rotation is the way we deliver your […]
- Francis wants to increase his Google Ads skills and optimize results for his clients. What two best practices should Francis adopt?
- What are two ways that Performance Planner can help reveal the possibilities across all your Google Ads campaigns?
- Match each ad extension with the benefit it brings to a user’s ad experience.
- It is 10 a.m. and you are sitting in a train station in London, looking through your calendar on your tablet. You realize you forgot to book a boat ride for your trip to San Francisco to see Alcatraz prison. Match each signal type with how it is demonstrated in this situation.
- Priya only has $500 a month to spend on her campaign, but she needs to drive as many potential customers as possible to her website. What type of automated bidding strategy would be best for Priya’s campaign?
- Your company provides home-maintenance services, and you want to reach more potential customers. You have a limited budget to work with. Why is Google Ads right for you?
- Carlton runs an adventure excursion company in South America. He’d like to increase the number of people booking his tours. Which activity will lead potential customers to Carlton’s company through Google Search ads?
- Google Ads was constructed around three core principles, focused on helping businesses reach their online potential. The first of these is relevance. Google Ads connects businesses with the right people at the right time. Upon which other principles was Google Ads built?
- You’ve seen great results from your Google Search campaigns when using Remarketing Lists for Search Ads. How might you amplify those results?
- Bernadette’s in charge of marketing a new product in a highly competitive segment. She’s planning to launch a Google Search campaign as part of her overall strategy. What value can be recognized by launching a Google Search campaign?
- Mario is working on a text ad that will run on the Google Search Network. He filled in each component with the necessary information. What component asked Mario to highlight unique details about his product and limited the number of characters he could use to two fields of 90 characters?
- Rebecca is a marketing executive at an airline company. She has been asked to plan her company’s online advertising budget on a monthly basis. She’s chosen Google Ads’ Performance Planner to help accomplish this task. What are two advantages Performance Planner offers Rebecca?
- Top Attorney in Humble Texas
- Top Dentist in Humble Texas
- Top Anime Stores in Humble Texas